mardi 23 novembre 2010

Dear Diary,

I'm so tired, people are so boring and none of them can bring me money. Money, of course, is my only wish. I have lot of money, but you can't ever get enough. However, tomorrow, I will Algernon. He promised me cumcumber sandwiches, I am so found of them, but before I have to visit Lady Harbury. Lady Harbury husband's dead and she want to enjoy it with me! She looks so much younger and her hair! There so beautiful. If I was'nt that pretty, I would be jalous. Gwendolen wants to come with me, for some misterious reason ( I don't really believe the fact she miss her cousin). I am always suspicious with her! Ah, the youth, they can be so imprevisble, we always have to planify all their life! Anyway, I hope Algernon will arrange my music for Saturday. Oh, what I am talking about, he sure will!

I don't know why I am writting to a poor diary! Gwendolen must have some bad influence on me!

1 commentaire:

  1. I don't understand why you don't like to write in a diary.
    I really enjoy it! I can record my own thoughts and impressions, and I can write everything that I want! I can even imagine a love, and make it real in my diary. It's so nice!

    RépondreSupprimer